SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии (You comments) » Отзывы

Отзывы

Сообщений 301 страница 310 из 1060

Here you can leave comments
http://s018.radikal.ru/i516/1206/69/e4b1d8f6a23d.gif

http://s47.radikal.ru/i118/1209/0d/70f2a52afd6f.gif

Некорректные сообщения и сообщения только в виде смайлика будут удалятся.

Incorrect messages and messages only in the form of a smiley will be deleted.

Hi! I discovered your creations just now and I want to thank you for sharing them with us. Really.
I've always been amazed by how creators like you do what you do and also share it with the whole community. You guys make the game more enjoyable and wonderful.
I appreciate it a lot. It's inspiring. <3
I've been all over the web looking for different creations. I find it enjoyable and I love to admire the details of every piece I download. I must admit I spend more time downloading CC than playing the game LOL is that even normal? haha I just think that downloading CC is the best part of the game because of course you get to customize your game! :D
With all these wonderful creations in my game, I really wish I will be able to contribute something for the community too. Maybe someday, if I gain that knowledge and talent like you guys have.

Thanks again! \m/

M.

Hi ! I though I did have to thank you for that beautiful site web : your lots are trully amazing. Each time, I visit it I think they are more wonderful ! Thanks !

Здравствуй ! Мне нужно , чтобы благодарит Вас за ваш замечательный сайт и веб- лотов спасибо!

Отредактировано ankoyume (2016-01-22 21:52:20)

Золотые руки очень красиво

ASA
j.sokolenko
Спасибо большое! Рада, что вам нравится. Только здесь комментарии о моём арте и фото моих персонажей.
Любовь Конюшкова
Спасибо большое за золотые ручки.
mysteriousrose
Thank you for such a great comment and such nice words. I like to bring joy to people and nice when thanks. Unfortunately, in the world of The Sims2 there are not many creators, but I'm holding, and with great pleasure make new content. You know, I  like look quality and beautiful other people's work, it's normal, it brings joy, inspiration, emotion.
ankoyume
Thank you so much!

hi

Julio Ayala
Hola!

Потрясающие работы, восхитительно!

I really love your downloads!!

Su trabajo es maravilloso, me encantan los zapatos que usa  :flirt:

ksenia
Благодарю!
mabi18
mari31