SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Сообщений 961 страница 970 из 1045

Мила спасибо Вам огромное за новую коллекцию) Скачала всё)

I cant begin to tell you how much I appreciate your work. its always so detailed and done to perfection!!! As a lot of Sims 2 sites are vanishing I hope with all my heart you will never go away. Your clothes look so great in game. Just had to let you know how much your work and effort means to me and so many more!!! Again thank-you.

Все работы просто офигенны!Большое спасибо за такую работу

wow! *-*

blastob91
mscarter2192
kemisho
bogi1025
Thank you my dear! I'm happy doing it all for you.

kemisho

kemisho написал(а):

As a lot of Sims 2 sites are vanishing I hope with all my heart you will never go away.

I can not promise that someday I will not disappear,  but so far my heart and soul with the Sims 2.

nastya483
ritahan
Большое спасибо! Очень приятно.

Hello I love all your new creations they are awesome I just don't know how you do it your are the creations queen! :)

I just found this forum and I love it you have made some awesome stuff and I am happy to be here! :)

Очень нравятся шапочки))

BrittBratt1234
Elizabeth Banks
Thank you very much!

hocumon
Спасибо, приятно.

Your stuff looks amazing! Sometimes it's hard to find work of this quality for sims 2. I can't wait to get it in my game!

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах