SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Сообщений 901 страница 910 из 1045

I would like to thank you for all the hard work you did in making all the holiday gifs for us they were all amazing, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

All your clothes are amazing!!

Большое спасибо за одежду - очень понравилась!

BrittBratt1234
Thank you so much. Make gifts to me is a great pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your congratulations. I love Christmas and New Year, they are fabulous. You also  New Year and Merry Christmas!
alice
Many thanks!
BomBom
Спасибо, очень приятно.

как набрать 1 сообщение? :dontcare:

Hello I just wanted to post this here cause I need to get it around and I know people here love the sims so here it goes

Ok I need help my fav Sims Website is in trouble, BackAlleySims A Gamers Community and Workshop, posts, mods, cc, and such has slowed down and they don't have enough donations to help keep it open I need my fellow sim fans to register onto the site and help donate if they can!!!!
Go here http://backalleysims.com/adultsite/forum.php

Impossible beautiful creations, i love them so much, you are by far the best sims creator! Thank you a lot for sharing your work!

i love to download your creations
Thank you for everything

Спасибо большое! Вы сделали мои уродливые , одетых Sims в сказочных Sims. Приносим свои извинения за любые ошибки , России не мой язык .

Thank you so much Mila for your good work! I am struggling with the language so I have to use translation sites , but you work is worth it so keep it up!!

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах