SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Сообщений 791 страница 800 из 1045

Found this place through some other simssite called mybsims. I reinstalled the sims 2 after some years of not playing it. For the sims 3 i know and visit already some other russian sites, such as thesimsworldnew, irink@a,milina,olesmit and probably i forget some others. For the sims 2 i was also looking for some good cc and that's why i also came here. From what i see you make great cc.
It's good to see that there are still simssites around who still support ts2, despite ea dropped the support and closed the official site.  I do hope that you stay for a while and don't vanish, as with quite some sites is happened.

Отредактировано candesco (2014-11-02 15:12:23)

Наконец-то я нашла нормальные зимние вещи))

Love your new Halloween Outfits Thanks for them but wanted to make a suggestion your newest outfit with the awesome new high heels you should put them on the Momma Lisa bodyshape would look awesome on her!

rio_namo
thippawan
candesco
BrittBratt1234
Thank you!

candesco
I love Sims 2 and my heart forever belongs to them. I am glad that you like my works, I do everything with love and soul. It is unfortunate that the official site is down, what can you do. Fortunately, not all abandoned Sims 2, for me they are the best and relatives, and the characters look like real people, not the plasticine dolls.

BrittBratt1234
Did I ever do, I'm currently very busy.

Hi, just found your site though your name is familiar from other forums,  newly registered and love what I'm seeing.  Thanks in advance

i LOOOVEEEE everything!! Keep it coming please! :cool:

Mila написал(а):

rio_namo
thippawan
candesco
BrittBratt1234
Thank you!

candesco
I love Sims 2 and my heart forever belongs to them. I am glad that you like my works, I do everything with love and soul. It is unfortunate that the official site is down, what can you do. Fortunately, not all abandoned Sims 2, for me they are the best and relatives, and the characters look like real people, not the plasticine dolls.

You can do nothing to the deciscion of ea. They have a habit of ending the support of older games, sometimes even after a year.TS2 was supported for a long time though. Luckily you can still find all the official store files which were at the official site. Sims 2 graveyard have some, mod the sims has stored items at their wiki and over at MATY (more awesome then you, the site from j.m. pescado) you can find everything which was once at the sims 2 store.  TS3 ain't bad by the way and in some ways TS3 does things better then TS2. Yes, by default sims look a bit shiny, but that can be fixed with a skin. I use myself buffy skintone V4 default for that. Also, i find that the sims in TS2 doesn't look like real people. By default there are some creeps around, sims with very large mouths for example or large heads.  And no, not everyone has abandoned the sims 2. Even over at mod the sims there is still stuff made for it. And files from some now defunct sites can be found over at sims 2 graveyard or at simscave.

Jexxi
cjsmalls
Thank you very much!

candesco
I expressed purely your opinion about the type of sims in the Sims 3, even with good skin I have not seen to approximate the human likeness, to me they still look more like a beautiful doll, nothing more. I like the body, especially male in the TS3 and I love nature.

очень многое понравилось)большое спасибо

Thank you for amazing clothes etc <3

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах