SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Сообщений 741 страница 750 из 1045

i love it

Всё очень здорово, особенно аксы). Спасибо большое :cool:

Laura25
brodinson
alice136
mzlovely
Larissa
EliasMoon96
sharonie25
leonardokuritza
Thank you so much, glad you like my work.

chrystali8
Thank you very much for the care of my forum, it's very nice. Thank you so much for such a great comment and nice words addressed to me. I try to do is not only quality work, but also suitable for other creators. Sometimes it is necessary to correct the flaws, I do it because that there was no complaints about the quality. I am very pleased to create your dress when using my meshes, but I always ask to specify credits. Thank you very much for what you love and appreciate my work. Enjoy. And I promise to do much more new and Interesting. Unfortunately I do not have much free time, but I try.

olya
Большое спасибо! Приятно, когда твои творения ценят.
CharlieVong
Рада, что понравилось. Спасибо!

Beautiful, keep up the good work <3

thank you so much for putting so much effort in your work!

amarathinee
Kon
Thank you very much!

OMG Mila I don't know what 2 say? I woke up to Mila's  :love: many amazing talents. The new model shoes added to your beautiful outfits make for sexy divas, your accessory coats WoW!!! just love it, and cute clutches all together a runway masterpiece for designer Mila. Thank you always Mila for taking time out of real life to share with us your gifts of talent and beauty for our sims :love: .

Милочка, от души поздравляю с выходом новой коллекции! Нравится абсолютно ВСЁ. Глаза разбегаются от такой красоты! Меня как всегда особенно покорила обувь :love: Она у вас всегда самая шикарная. С выходом этой коллекции осень стала краше! И теперь нет серых осенних будней. Эта самая лучшая осенняя коллекция без сомнений! Безумно понравилась коллекция :love: Вы мастер своего дела. Спасибо огромное, Милочка!
http://www.tunnel.ru/userfiles/ck/images/11/070aa24ca46e_1.gif

You are the best ! i love your creations :)

Mila your work is the best!! Do you think you will be doing anything for Sims 4?? I have downloaded and used everything you have made for Sims 2 and enjoyed it so very much, your creations made Sims 2 so enjoyable!! I have gone on to play Sims 4 atm and It REALLY needs your TALENT!! XX

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах