SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Сообщений 731 страница 740 из 1045

YuliaB
Большое спасибо!

YuliaB написал(а):

хотелось бы больше вещей для подростков

Возможно, когда-нибудь займусь.
alisa4570
Спасибо огромное, приятно, что считаете их потрясающими. Благодарю за пожелание, над коллекцией работаю в данный момент.
Eduardo
shirukusm
zictinaa12
Geist
Crystal
Guys, thank you very much to all. I am very pleased your comments. Glad you liked my work, enjoy

I love all your creations. Really thanks for sharing *.*

your downloads are really great!!

your works are so amazing, especially I enjoy community lots!

Милочка твои творения как всегда великолепны...спасибо большое. :love:

looking forward to downloading everything!  :flirt:

Привет, я хотел, чтобы скачать кость, но не знаете, как отметить пост, чтобы загрузить его, не могли бы вы мне помочь?

^_^ !! <3

Great site!

Hiiiii Mila,
I obviously love your work a lot and download everything you share. I always share links to your forum on my simblr and get like 20 likes people love your stuff. I do too. I was helping someone who wanted to download from here and I saw that the header for this page reads 'Comments, complaints'... There's nothing to complain because you work so hard and give us 100% good quality conversions but one thing I will say is that your downloads would be a lot more versatile, practical & easier to use if when you converted shoes from sims 3 you made separates. Tops and bottoms for much more customization. I have so many beautiful tops I'd like to mix and match with separates with shoes. I think having the conversions available only in full outfits really limits the player. I can't really express how much you mean to our small sims 2 community, but you mean A LOT and the fact that you convert the latest shoes alone is wonderful THANK YOU SO MUCH really and truly I just thought let me comment on something I have been thinking about but generally Thank You!!!!

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах