SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Сообщений 681 страница 690 из 1045

tomeka kent
Thank you my dear. I am very glad of such a reaction, really.

tomeka kent написал(а):

How long did it take you to make such beauty?

In fact, really not long.

Thanks so much for this site!

Mila your work is so amazing :3 I love it. A friend recomended me your work and for what i have been seen right now  he was right you have skills

Love your downloads, Mila. Thank you.

Always great to come and see you greatest creations. Thanks Mila again !

Your work is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it with the Sims community!

Mila, I'm stopping by again to suggest you add to your ToU about possible conversions of your meshes to other bodyshapes. As I know Alisa and Trinity don't want such misuses to happen behind their back at some other Sims forums. Thanks for your attention and best greetings to Alisa and other Russian Sims 2 meshers, their works are the best ever today withou no doubt.

Отредактировано Lizzy (2014-08-24 21:06:33)

dragonskitty
Kuro
ocelotekatl
pinkstar
Lizzy
Guys thank you very much!

Lizzy
, i use the credits, which honestly I write under each mesh. I always ask only to give a link to my forum or loans pointed my mesh. He who acts dishonestly, let it remain on their conscience,  my conscience is clear. Thank you.

I have a topic where I have all indicated

Это важно! (This is important!)

Милочка, какое классное последнее обновление! :cool: Как всегда, всё супер :shine: Очень понравился новый мешик! Спасибо вам большое-пребольшое! :love:

Alright Mila ! Thanks again.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах