SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Сообщений 651 страница 660 из 1045

Thanks

Hi, Mila I am loving all the beautiful stuff you created it's just amazing as always. I think I'm going to open Sims 2 back up just to get your things. The maldives hotel looks so real!!! thank you 4 sharing with us.

Невероятные работы! Многогранны и разнообразны.
У вас потрясающая работоспособность и фантазия!
Спасибо большое!
http://mirgif.com/spasibo/spasibo-37.gif

Peam
And thanks you.
tomeka kent
Thank you my dear. I love the Maldives, it is a real area of nature , beautiful and unique.
nati
Спасибо вам большое за столь приятные для меня слова. Рада, что вам понравилось.

Всё супер)

hi!! im new here and after years of not playing the sims im back and with a new faster computer wich maked everything even more exiting i can actually play with all this gorgeous custome content, im exited so sse your beautiful creations!

Mila, у Вас необыкновенно талантливые работы, всё очень нравится! Творческих успехов, жду новых творений)

this is gorgeous, everything is!, your game must look so pretty, thanks for sharing :)!!!

Mila, ооочень нравятся Ваши работы) одежда просто шикарная) спасибо!)

Oh, I love theese outfits soo much! perfect!!! :3 ^^ Here is also my site so if u wnat u can check :D alexandersims2.wix.com/as2creations

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах