SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах

Сообщений 441 страница 450 из 1045

leandruuh
Thank you very much!

Thank you for all the hard work,
I'm still playing TS2 and your items make my (sim)world better.

Красота!!! Просто нет слов! Большое Вам спасибо!!!

pertodonunca
In fact, the work is very nice and exciting. Thanks for the nice comment.
И вам большое спасибо!

loved all your clothes... nice work mila...  :cool:  :cool:

Thank-you for your work. It is beautiful. Your lots are more than empty shells. This is fastly becoming one of my faverote sites

I have a complaint. This is not directed at you mila. It is a complaint to all sites and I don't Know where to send it. But is anyone else out there frustraited  with being out there and finding such great stuff only to find that the mesh is no longer available. This is becoming more and more a common occurance. As you can tell spelling and me don't agree.

Your work is amazing. I'm a fluffy kinda of girl and am always looking for fashionable fluffy clothing for my sims. Your houses are amazing and thank you so very much.

amal89
Thank you very much!
socksoroosky
Thank you very much, I am pleased that you think so.

socksoroosky написал(а):

I have a complaint. This is not directed at you mila. It is a complaint to all sites and I don't Know where to send it. But is anyone else out there frustraited  with being out there and finding such great stuff only to find that the mesh is no longer available. This is becoming more and more a common occurance. As you can tell spelling and me don't agree.

Yes, very frustrating when you are looking for objects or clothing, but in the game they do not appear because there is no mesh. Many sites are closed and find some grid already impossible. But it's nice that there is a new, great content, there is a very great creators who make amazing grid, for which they need to say thanks.
rednixon
Thank you very much for your comment. I try to do a variety, fashion clothing.   I just love my lots, so I am pleased that they and you like.

Привет! Я - фанатка Симс. Очень здорово, что есть такие сайты, как этот, на котором можно скачать много интересного! Спасибо!

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах