SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » TS2 Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(3)

TS2 Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(3)

Сообщений 71 страница 80 из 737

Здесь вы можете оставить свои комментарии. Смелее!
http://s018.radikal.ru/i507/1209/10/2447b93b7d0a.gif
http://s47.radikal.ru/i118/1209/0d/70f2a52afd6f.gif

Некорректные сообщения и сообщения только в виде смайлика будут удалятся.

Incorrect messages and messages only in the form of a smiley will be deleted.

Just beautiful, as always!  Thank you so very much.

Hi, Mila thank you for all of the content ❤ I have found a few things that would fit into my sims 2 game ❤

I'm not sure if you take requests or not but if you do I would like to see you do a redo of the decorative peacocks, use the same poses but do it with mallard ducks and canada geese instead. It would be perfect for making duck ponds.

Замечательные работы!!! Спасибо,Вам большое!

Я люблю свои вещи, поздравление

Augiedoggy
dashdash9
Thank you so much!

dashdash9 написал(а):

I'm not sure if you take requests or not but if you do I would like to see you do a redo of the decorative peacocks, use the same poses but do it with mallard ducks and canada geese instead. It would be perfect for making duck ponds.

Excuse me, I have a lot of my plans, which I can not realize due to lack of free time. Maybe someday I'll try to do it.
CatiaEmpadinhas
Muito obrigado!
veronika
Спасибо большое!

I really appreciate and love all the wonderful work you have made!   :cool:

Miu Miu
Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều! I am very pleased

Incrível seu trabalho ! Estou inlove com os sapatos ! Obrigada por compartilhar esse material.

Carolfik21
Muito obrigado!

Mila написал(а):

Here you can leave comments on my Art

Здравствуйте всем) Я фанатка Sims 2.В основном не играю а люблю строить,создавать,люблю делать постановочные сцены.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » TS2 Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(3)