SIMS WORLD

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)

Posts 531 to 540 of 1000

Good day Mila. I want to thank you for accepting me in your forum and to continue to create for the sims 2 , your meshes and your creations are fantastic and wonderful .
Keep your work good !
If I post in the wrong section I am sorry I can't read Russian.
:love:

Thanks for your work beautiful and amazing!

I am very big fan of your work very impressive!!!!

Your Job is fine!!! You very clever!

Большое спасибо за ваши работы! Безумно все нравится, почти все скачала:3

Well done! Good use of free meshes! :D

ок!

Крутые работы, спасибо.

Hello ! I've already thanked you for all your wonderful lot. However, as I have installed them, I want to ask you something : I noted that you've made some pretty conversions but they are not functional. I can help you on that (doing things like making the elephant toboggan usable for instance). Do you mind ?

Я отметил, что вы сделали некоторые довольно преобразования , но они не функциональны . Я могу помочь вам в этом ( делать вещи , как сделать слона сани полезную например ) . Вы не возражаете ?

you can join me here : http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=8337717

Last edited by ankoyume (2016-01-24 23:54:26)

Kuka
ASA
Ivanova
a_priori23
Алиса Литтуннен
SamBlack
Большое спасибо всем! Рада, что каждый из вас нашёл что-то для себя полезным и нужным.
NanaOne
Leria
PunkinRankin
cowplantcake
Thank you sooo much guys! I'm glad you liked it.
ankoyume
Thank you so much. Believe me, if I wanted to do some things functional, i would have done. I just do not think it's necessary. Many use special hacks for dressing. And it is not always necessary that the sim entered the building, changed clothes. I always appreciate the skills of others and respect, but in this case I do not need help, thank you.

You are here » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)