SIMS WORLD

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)

Posts 231 to 240 of 1000

So incredibly talented

Your newest Resort Wear (well that's what I would call it lol) is just incredible!  Thank you so much :) and thank you for more bags also!!!

I just find your creations and I must say that I'm sooooooo excited, this is so beautiful!! thank you so much for doing all of this, that's wonderful, you can be proud of yourself :3

onehaute
gigi79
Augiedoggy
OmgihejmJsa
xacception
samlyns
Kichi
Guys thank you very much to all. I am very glad that you like my work and I have great pleasure to share them with you.
june26
대단히 감사합니다, 나는 매우 기쁘게 생각합니다. 당신은 자신의 언어로 작성할 수 있습니다.
LongMaySheReign!.
Çok teşekkür ederim!
Эля
Здравствуйте
candycola
Спасибо большое

gigi79 wrote:

but where are the links for the houses

All the links work, I checked, I do not understand what you have problems

Beautiful creations. Thank you so much ! :)

Your job is truly amazing!!  :love:  Thank you so much !

Ты чудо

Brand new to the site and wanted to say hi. I'm so excited to get downloading as the work here is simply exquisite.

Thank you  :)

Hello Mila !
What an amazing work you make ! I really love your creations and want to sincerely thank you for sharing it so kindly.
(it was just very difficult for me to find the way to register and access the forum, since it was delicate as a stranger, to follow the instructions in Russian... but I succeeded at the end and I am very happy now !!!)
One more time, congratulations for your fabulous work. Thank you so much !

Thank you for sharing your creations :D  :cool: you are the best  :yep:

You are here » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)