SIMS WORLD

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)

Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)

Сообщений 91 страница 100 из 1009

I love these clothes, accecories...and at all! :DD your creations are very beautiful, and SWAAAG ;D <3

Your works are so perfect for outfitting my sims! Thank you~

Thank You!!!!

Mila I love your job, it's amazing.
Thank you for sharing. ^^

Mila, your AM Jacket Accessories posted on (2015-01-02 15:21:05) are awesome in the picture...however when I loaded my game the other day to dress my sims I noticed that in CAS (dress mode) they looked just fine...but when my Sims stood in front of the Picture Taking Screen the jacket appeared damaged. I loaded my Sims on a lot and I noticed futher that the jacket had exploded. Meaning, I could see the highlights, missing parts and a tracksuit jacket (probably used) as well as a fur type of jacket on my Sims all at once. I tried removing the jacket and redressing my Sims but it still is damaged. PLease fix it Mila, I so want and need this jacket accessory for my Sims. THanks! :~) 8-)

ninatanya
damaskwallpaper
Lissy10
fenixmario
Thank you so much!
krazyredd
Hi!
I think I can not help you, sorry.  All my meshes always "fix integrity", accessories I make from glasses. Perhaps this is the problem of your computer, no one complained. The only problem is that of the jacket - at different meshes underarms he sits differently, depending on the snap of meshes, and they may be different.

thank you for such beautiful work

sunnybabe
And thank you

I am totally addicted to your site!!! The male clothes are so great!!! As of course the ladies always are. Please more male clothing love them all!!! YOU are the Queen!!!

kemisho
For the title of Queen thank you, pleased. A clothing for men, I still plan to do, so wait. Thank you.

Вы здесь » SIMS WORLD » Ваши комментарии, жалобы (You comments,complaints) » Комментарии, отзывы о моих работах(2)